Quick Raisin Granola Breakfast Rolls
As a result of participating in this program, the participant should be able to:
- Identify benefits of home baking:
- Helps build relationships between family members while teaching reading, science and math.
- Helps build self-esteem in children of all ages
- Learn age-appropriate kitchen tasks
- Save dollars
- Healthy eating
- Prepare Quick Raisin Granola Breakfast Rolls.
- Know the educational opportunities at the National Festival of Breads baking contest.
- Provide valuable information about the nutritional benefits of grain foods.
- Implement the goals of Share Our Strength Great American Bake Sale.
Box Contents (print-ready PDF)
Leader's Guide (print-ready PDF)
Quick Raisin Granola Breakfast Rolls recipe for workshop (print-ready PDF)