White or Whole Wheat Dough Recipe
- Use 3 ounces of dough; divide into 2½-ounce and ½-ounce pieces.
- Use a 6" x 8" piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil and make a cone; stuff it with crushed aluminum foil and pinch to make a pointed end. Spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll 2½-ounce dough piece into a rope about 30" long. Loosely coil around cone, leaving ½" aluminum foil exposed. Place on greased baking sheet.
- Roll remaining dough into a thin rope; divide in half and twist together. Wrap twist around the opening securely pinching ends.
- Beat together 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water; brush on cornucopia. If desired, sprinkle twist with sesame seeds. Bake at 375°F, 20 minutes. Cool slightly and remove aluminum foil.