Bread Machine Pumpkin Pecan Bread
Let the bread machine do all the work for you! This easy-to-use recipe requires minimal work with a bread machine. Enjoy serving freshly baked Pumpkin Pecan Bread for your Thanksgiving feast or anytime of the year. Hassle-free, quick, easy and delicious.
New to bread machines? Try our Bread Machine Recipe Tips.
|1 ½-pound loaf||2-pound loaf|
|Whole milk||½ cup||2/3 cup|
|Pumpkin, canned||½ cup||2/3 cup|
|Egg, beaten||1 large||1 large|
|Unsalted butter||2 tablespoons||3 tablespoons|
|Bread flour||3 cups||4 cups|
|Brown sugar, packed||3 tablespoons||¼ cup|
|Salt||¾ teaspoon||1 teaspoon|
|Pumpkin Pie Spice||½ teaspoon||¾ teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1/8 teaspoon||¼ teaspoon|
|Active dry yeast OR Bread machine yeast||1 teaspoon||1 ¼ teaspoons|
|Pecans, chopped||½ cup||¾ cup|
- Have ingredients at room temperature. Accurately measure all ingredients. For flour, first stir, then spoon into a dry measuring cup and level off.
- Place kneading blade in bread machine pan. Add the ingredients to the machine’s pan as suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the BASIC white, LIGHT, bread cycle. For food safety reasons, DO NOT use the delayed bake feature when making this bread.
- Open the machine and touch the dough to check its consistency after 5 minutes. The dough should form a soft ball around the kneading blade. If it is too dry, add ½ to 1 tablespoon water at a time; if dough is too wet, add 1 tablespoon flour at a time until the right dough consistency is reached.
- Remove bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Yield: 1 ½ pound loaf, 12 slices OR 2-pound loaf, 16 slices
Time: Depends on bread machine and length of cycle. This recipe was tested on the Toastmaster Corner Bakery Bread Machine with a 3-hour 40-minute cycle.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SLICE, 69g): 210calories, 60 calories from fat, 7g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 20mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 6g protein, 65mcg folate, 0mg vitamin C, 2mg iron.