January 9, 2019
The following are a few tips from the Test Kitchen, where our baking experts will be reviewing and testing the entries.
Before submitting your recipes, check to make sure you have included:
- Type of King Arthur Flour
- Type of Red Star Yeast - Must use at least 1 package (2 ¼ teaspoons)
- Recipe is written using U.S. Standard Measurements – cups, tablespoons, ounces (no metric measurements i.e. grams)
- Recipe should make 12 or more rolls, English muffins, bagels, etc.
- Recipe should make 1 or more loaves of bread
- Photo submitted should show a sliced portion so the interior of the bread may be seen
- Recipe should include temperature of liquids (do not state warm or hot, use a temperature range based on type of yeast and method)
- Make sure ingredients are listed in order of use
- Recipes may be re-submitted. All recipes are due: January 22
- You may enter more than 1 recipe